Poor news on the village. In the 'Archive of Cava there is a statement of 12 May 1326 and a sale of 19 April 1327.
Parish Church entitled to San Giovanni, granary of the church of Santa Daisy of Sicignano still at the end of '700.
As a matter of Di Stefano tohis time was inhabited by 1,300 people.
LONGITUDE: 15.288057999999978GO TO GOOGLE MAPS