After Punta degli Infreschi Masseta's caves (the Cannone, of hell, del Monaco, water of Chandra, de Grind andof the calf: drawing on the stone of a calf's head), then the tipby Garagliano, faro and then Scario.
Probable landfall of the religiousItalo-Greeks who founded the monastery of s. Giovanni a Piro.Missing in Giustiniani, in Galanti and A1fano.
The Cirelli writesthe '600, there were few houses of fishermen, then a tavern and thena small chapel. The tower was built between 1566 and 1570. In1599 was held by Tan Marcantonio of Trains.
In 1809 therewas a 14-tonne vessel, one of 4, 3 and 3 about 50boats.
LONGITUDE: 15.490569300000061GO TO GOOGLE MAPS