It is missing in Giustiniani, in Galanti and in Alfano.
Its houses look towards the sea. On the hill is built the village.
Between the countryside and the sea, is another inhabited nucleus: Santa Mariale Piane.Tancredi writes of the church that initially depended byParish of Vibonati.
On December 15, 1952 the church was elevatedand a parish dedicated to St. Mary of Porto Salvo, overlooking the sea (Msgr. Frederick Pezzullo) .
Built by the priest John D. Rose.Vassalluzzo mentions the local defense tower, nowtransformed into a dwelling.
It is first news in 1563 (guardian,Cario Pugliese).
LONGITUDE: 15.590713899999969GO TO GOOGLE MAPS